Senior Software Engineer - Partner Engineer Mobile Games
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Help integrate, test, and improve the Netflix experience using Netflix tools and data.
- Improve our tools and processes.
- Build and maintain engineering relationships with mobile game developers.
- Resolving infield issues around game SDK performance.
- 7+ years of experience in Android and/or IOS mobile game development with a focus in two or more of the following areas: Backend API integration and development, security, mobile graphics, game engines (Unity and/or Unreal).
- Experience integrating SDK's into Android and iOS mobile games.
- Demonstrated history or passion for quality and device data impacting user experience.
- Demonstrated history of delivering on full development lifecycle and multiple successful releases.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
The social news and entertainment company.