Director, Partner Operations
Netflix, Remote, United States
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Extensive experience in building and scaling flexible resource allocation through operational vendors for large-scale, global companies. Background in business process outsourcing and management.
- Experience leading and successfully delivering complex team engagements that require identification, prioritization, design and implementation of scalable solutions with external vendors
- Ability to develop incentives to optimize tasks and workflows and build clear metrics to gauge performance and evaluate outcomes
- Background in establishing operational objectives and aligning team contributions to key business priorities
- Established strategic partnerships and negotiated commercial terms with industry operational vendors
- Previous people management experience, specifically in mentoring both seasoned and new managers
- Strong ability to lead through influence, especially cross-functionally
- Experience working with business teams outside the US; cross-regionally a plus (EMEA, APAC, LATAM)
- Background in asset delivery and management and/or promotional media preferred
- Thrive in ambiguity and be able to proactively chart path forward in emerging business areas
- Strong problem solving, communication and presentation skills
- Works well with both creative and analytical stakeholders
- Embraces Netflix culture and our key values
- This role can be based remotely in the US, however, regular travel to our California offices (Los Angeles or Los Gatos locations) will be required once we return to an in-office model.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
See jobs at Bluecore