Product Manager - Partnership Commercials
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Building and managing the workflows and tools associated with opportunity management, contract terms, deal structuring, and revenue share models
- Owning the roadmap for the tools used to manage partner commercial operations, including end-to-end partner revenue tracking
- Defining the requirements for opportunity, contract, revenue and reporting workflows with an eye towards the future of our partnerships
- Identifying commonalities between deal structures to enable platform capabilities, while keeping a strong emphasis on supporting unique deal terms - flexibility with quality
- Understand and articulate the cost of maintaining and supporting complex partnerships to assist Business Development in determining overall partnership value
- Build alignment across a diverse set of stakeholders including Business Development, Partner Engagement, Product, Frontend/Backend Engineering, Finance, Legal, and Data teams
- Demonstrated product leadership: you can build the case for investment, identify key trade-offs, make the tough decisions, and build alignment around a vision
- Be comfortable working with data and know what strong financial data workflows look like, including familiarity with data architectures and systems
- Experience working with large scale partners and B2B commercial relationships from the top of the funnel - opportunity sizing, contract terms, revenue share models
- Experience working and establishing credibility with leaders spanning Engineering, Legal, Finance, Data, and Business Development
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal; your words and ideas resonate with a diverse set of audiences
- Experience working with engineering teams to deliver products; you can interpret a high-level architecture diagram
- High-level understanding of corporate accounting; you know how B2B transactions hit a P&L, and can articulate both the revenue generated and cost to support
- Ability to dig into the details where needed without losing sight of the bigger picture
- Excited by making sense of complexity
- Earnest, mature, and ego-free; able to both receive and provide constructive candid feedback
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.