Content Designer, Interactive
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- You’re a storyteller at heart who can craft and orchestrate cohesive narratives across product touchpoints and work with cross-functional partners on execution.
- You’re a systems thinker who’s familiar with the development of design systems and guidelines that can scale globally.
- You’re a product thinker who enjoys innovating and finding creative solutions.
- You thrive on collaboration and can communicate productively with visual thinkers and other partners.
- You are confident in advocating for your point of view in our candid, feedback-driven culture.
- You're comfortable with ambiguity and are self-directed. You find ways to make a meaningful impact without waiting for approvals.
- You possess a keen sense of empathy for the entertainment industry and a burning curiosity about where it’s headed.
- 10+ years of relevant writing experience: UX writing, content strategy, consumer-focused copywriting, short-form digital
- Expertise in interactive content preferred
- Experience working on a product design or UX team, and with global brands
- Ability to think critically about user journeys and content flows, and to connect the dots between them
- Experience with A/B testing and using data to inform design decisions
- Demonstrable creativity
- Highly collaborative and self-directed
- Proficiency in languages other than English and experience in the world of entertainment are a plus
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one