AV Producer - Awards Marketing
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Reporting to the Manager of AV Production, you will join a team of Producers, Editors, and Motion Graphic Artists that manage the finishing and localization for Netflix’s AV Marketing campaigns.
- Responsibilities include:
- Finish and Localize Marketing AV assets (trailers, promos, social videos, etc.) for our cross-functional marketing and communications teams.
- Own day-to-day communication and escalation with external finishing vendors and production agencies in order to efficiently manage finishing and localization initiatives.
- Plan and manage internal and external AV production communication and workflow, ensuring effective exchange of campaign information and asset deliverables.
- Shepherd scope, budget and overall AV post-production resources
- 8+ years of AV Servicing in a post-production house, entertainment studio, or creative agency
- Experience with Awards Marketing Campaign development/production for Oscars, Emmys and/or other industry events is a plus but not required. Passion and interest in this space is a must
- Expert knowledge of Marketing campaign workflows, including understanding the creative and production process of AV materials/assets
- Fluent in AV types and formats while understanding the fundamentals of asset management, servicing and trafficking.
- Proficient in Localization workflows, including graphic packages, subtitling and dubbing of short-content marketing and/or PR materials.
- Experience managing a high volume of AV campaign types in parallel, in collaboration with geographically dispersed teams.
- Communication amongst a wide variety of cross-functional partners.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
The leading leasing, marketing, and asset management platform taking commercial real estate businesses online.