Payroll Coordinator - Animation
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
In this role you will be:
- Be Immaculate with the Details - You understand the value of the details and move through the coordinating workflow with attention and thoroughness.
- Be a Critical Thinker - You quickly and accurately identify roadblocks, rally the resources, provide options to our partners and execute.
- Be a Collaborator - You quickly respond to new information (shifts in pace, volume, structure, and strategy), reprioritize effectively without compromising on quality.
- Be an Expert Communicator - You communicate the right information to the right people at the right time.
- Be a Facilitator - You are attentive and hospitable. As the front facing member of our Production Payroll team, you are able to provide person-to-person interaction; know and understand the value of people over process.
- Responsible for Onboarding data entry, maintenance of employee profiles in our HRIS and payroll processing systems: Workday and GreenSlate.
- Managing, maintaining, and updating all forms and dashboards used by our team to maintain alignment internally and with the various teams we partner with at Netflix.
- Maintaining databases to help keep all teams aligned; and keeping a constant flow of communication with third-party production partners and internal stakeholders.
- Partner closely with our internal partners (HR / Employee Services / Finance / People Technology) to provide employees with a first-class onboarding and payroll experience.
- Support administrative duties and ad-hoc duties as needed.
We are looking for someone:
- With strong working knowledge of production and the entertainment industry. Possible backgrounds include experience as a department coordinator, payroll assistant, or finance administrator
- Who is highly efficient; possesses excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- With strong attention to detail and an ability to work well with changing information
- Comfortable with technology and excited about systems innovation
- Resourceful; willing to take the initiative to seek internal and external resources when problem solving
- Flexible and willing to work across multiple time zones, sometimes outside of the conventional workday
- Curious about all parts of our business
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one