Counsel, Animation Business & Legal Affairs - EMEA
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Proven years of post-qualification experience at a law firm, production company, studio, talent agency, or other media company in EMEA with a focus on development and production matters in the animation space.
- Direct experience drafting and negotiating all forms of rights acquisition and production agreements for animated programming (including both above-the-line and below-the-line agreements)
- Practical knowledge of the industry, producers and distributors throughout the region.
- Must speak fluent English, and additional French language fluency is a plus.
- Experience with consumer products and kids focused intellectual property and franchises is also a plus.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
The social news and entertainment company.