Senior Software Engineer - Animation Foundations Engineering
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
In this role you will:
- Elevate filmmakers worldwide with cutting edge creative tools
- Empower creative artists across the globe to tell unique stories in novel ways
- Engage with top creative professionals to define new workflows and techniques
- Leverage existing Netflix technology via cross-functional partnerships.
- You’ll work with other senior, high-performing engineers so you will be constantly learning and sharpening your skillset
- You’ll collaborate with product managers and designers and content creators, to build exciting new features
What we are looking for:
- Technical skills required:
- Ability to design and build microservice-based distributed systems
- Experience with Java and its ecosystem of frameworks
- Independent, proactive, and able to deliver production-ready code with minimal guidance
- Curious to learn new technologies and flexible to confront a variety of work
- Great communication and collaboration skills working cross-functionally with other engineers, product managers, and designers
Looking for More Information? Check Out the Following Resources:
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Help the world share their story