Senior Software Engineer, Privacy Engineering
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- You are passionate about data privacy.
- You are a strong software engineer with current expertise in at least one major language (e.g. Java, Python).
- You excel in using SQL (any variant) with large data sets, and have built data pipelines on technologies such as Spark, Presto, Flink or Kafka.
- You have a bias towards action and are comfortable navigating through ambiguous environments.
- You’re able to communicate complex technical topics to diverse audiences with varying technical and subject matter backgrounds.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.