Ratings Architecture Specialist
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Experience in relevant fields, such as Content Classification, Content Strategy, Standards & Practices, Policy/Legal Operations, Data Analysis, Natural Language Processing/Understanding, or Taxonomy/Information Architecture management.
- Consistent record of developing and implementing processes and solutions for a high volume of content at a global scale.
- An aptitude for analyzing trends in data to solve problems.
- Ability to strategically assess risk, and develop solutions that mitigate exposure, while supporting the business at scale.
- Experience working in adapting contexts - across different cultures, changing social norms, and current events.
- Experience working with databases, information management systems, keywords/metadata, and/or rule-based categorization models.
- Excellent project management skills, with a focus on operational excellence.
- Ability to communicate and influence across various function groups.
- Manage projects related to locally relevant and scalable output of maturity ratings and content advisories, including but not limited to title classification, rule management, board submissions, and quality assessment.
- Identify where ratings requirements of regulatory bodies and consumer expectations around content sensitivities can be addressed via workflows, processes, or tooling.
- Draft documentation that describes problem, scope, and product requirements needed to execute strategic ratings initiatives.
- Participate in working groups that will collaborate and execute against said requirements, representing and making decisions on behalf of the Ratings Team.
- Liaise between multiple function areas, conveying expectations around requirements, priorities, costs/benefits, risks, and efficiencies.
- Advise on what is functionally feasible versus what cannot be meaningfully implemented.
- Manage launches including crafting and working on interim solutions and workarounds.
- Develop subject matter expertise and train partners and teammates on ratings tools and workflows.
- Development and implementation of ratings features in the product.
- Upholding and maintaining ratings compliance across A-B tests.
- Full support of ongoing, official local submission processes and workflow.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Software that predicts technology trends.