Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Lead proactive storytelling with consumer, lifestyle and broadcast media for Netflix
- Partner closely with social media and marketing teams to create 360 campaigns
- Write and own actionable communications project briefs, seeing the whole process through from start to finish
- Cultivate and manage relationships with relevant reporters
- Stay current on trends, social issues, and industry news so that you have your finger on the pulse of current events and how to think big and creatively for proactive campaigns.
- Manage daily incoming media inquiries relating to executives; and generate creative, proactive ideas and media opportunities for how executives show up publicly
- The successful candidate will likely have 8+ years of experience in an in-house and/or agency setting used to working in a fast paced and ever changing environment.
- Proven ability to secure feature storiesHave a deep understanding and expertise of the U.S. media landscape -- day-to-day media contacts in broadcast, print and digital are a mustA knowledge and understanding of integrated brand campaigns, marketing and social media.
- Have experience managing PR media campaigns from strategy development through execution -- fluency in social media and marketing is important in order to partner effectively on campaigns.
- Be confident and creative in writing, capable of crafting everything from executive messaging to consumer facing newsletters, press releases and everything in between.
- Love brands, appreciate a good brief and understand what to do with a genuine insight
- Really love entertainment...broad knowledge of TV/film, entertainment, pop culture and lifestyle trends is expected and being a TV, movie or Netflix junkie is even better.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
The best bed for better sleep
Tech Jobs For You
Scientist I- Analytical Development (2seventy bio)
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States