Administrative Assistant, PR - APAC
Netflix, Singapore, Singapore
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Schedule meetings, internally and externally across different regions and time zones
- Maintain calendars for multiple executives
- Manage the flow of incoming and outgoing material
- Maintain a log to track projects and their status
- Coordinate international travel arrangements
- Administrative duties around processing travel and expense reports
- Manage various internal events/off-sites for the team
- Heavy communication internally and externally
- 10+ Years as an executive assistant supporting Directors and VPs or above
- Team-player who operates in a fast-paced team-oriented setting
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
- Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in Google Mail & Apps
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.