Manager, CREWS Technology Program
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Lead and develop the overall CREWS technology strategy and planning for Netflix locations worldwide
- Build, enhance and align communication with business partners to successfully scale along with peer strategy bets, staffing, etc.
- Evolve and grow existing products and services to constantly deliver a better experience such as building management technology, visitor management, key management, etc.
- Research industry trends, introduce and transition new technology into the organization in partnership with Netflix technical teams
- Maintain CREWS systems to ensure data integrity and system availability to minimize potential downtime issues
- Provide first-line supervision, mentoring, and leadership of team members.
- Manage and develop a multi-vendor / consultant network as well as leverage existing network to ensure appropriate solutions are in pace to minimize business risk exposure
- Bachelor’s degree (advanced degree preferred) in engineering or equivalent with 10+ years of experience at a multinational technology company or entertainment studio
- Demonstrated leadership experience in building, managing, mentoring, and inspiring technology teams with a proven track record of leveraging data to drive significant business impact
- Experience designing and implementing facilities technologies for corporate facilities and studio/production sites across all major regions worldwide.
- Ability to identify, analyze, and explain the present or future needs for proposed technology initiatives to senior management
- Comfortable leading large cross functional initiatives and collaborating with cross-functional management from both technical (Information Security, Network Engineering, Data Privacy) and non-technical teams
- Solid understanding of information security, network architecture and cloud offerings
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.