Principal Product Designer, Partner Platform XD
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Why You’ll Love Our Team
- Startup environment that’s big on individual responsibility and lean on process.
- Work with stunning, supportive designers on problems that matter.
- Top of market compensation and benefits, flexible time off, and work-life-balance.
- Remote flexibility to balance work-from-home and in-office work, so long as you’re able to be onsite for meaningful collaboration (when safe).
- Freedom and flexibility to craft your own design workflow, while harnessing Netflix’s world-class design system and tooling.
- Meaningful financial support for further education and professional growth.
- An inclusive environment to help you do your best work and feel genuinely supported.
What You Will Do
- Lead the design of partner-facing tools, experiences, and apps that enable:
- Netflix to be streamed on any device, anywhere
- Interactive experiences
- Partnerships with the world’s biggest brands
- Lead individual design initiatives and contribute to the outputs of Netflix XD.
- Identify, research, and drive new initiatives that enable next generation experiences, like Netflix Gaming.
- Collaborate with engineers, product managers, tech writers, and other stakeholders to develop and iterate upon new concepts.
What We’re Looking For
- A passionate energy for great design and amplifying our team culture.
- 8+ years as a Product Designer (or equivalent experience) in the B2B2C space, leading high-impact initiatives from concept to execution.
- A versatile portfolio that showcases deep interaction and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of complex workflows designed to scale across diverse, global operations teams.
- Experience contributing to and consuming component-based design systems.
- Excellent communication skills that excite stakeholders and articulate a vision.
- Experience working with complex internal tooling, payments, or technical systems.
- Experience with partnerships or partner tooling.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.