Senior Computer Vision Engineer, Artwork and Video DSE
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
What you will do in this role:
- You will Independently develop ML and deep learning models in a multi-modal setting (image, text, audio and video).
- Drive solutions to increase the team’s ML model portfolio while navigating an ambiguous problem space.
- Partner with engineers, creatives, and researchers in a two-way exchange of ideas and best practices.
- Communicate results to a variety of audiences, technical and non-technical.
- Enact Netflix values in daily work and interactions.
- MS or PhD in Machine Learning, Computer Science, Applied Statistics, Mathematics, or related field. PhD is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience as a hands-on expert-level practitioner of machine learning and leading large ML initiatives across cross-functional teams in multiple organizations.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to translate business context and intuition into data-oriented hypotheses to drive impact.
- Strong coding experience (e.g. Python, PyTorch, TensorFlow).
- Passion for and an appreciation of the entertainment industry is definitely a plus.
- The Netflix culture resonates with you.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Software that predicts technology trends.