Manager, Customer Health Product Research
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
In this role, you will:
- Lead and inspire a stunning team of senior product researchers to glean insights that guide our consumer engagement and member retention strategies
- Establish a vision and priorities for your team to help inform our product roadmaps
- Identify new opportunities to improve the user experience for customers around the world
- Guide, mentor and inspire your team to lead high-impact projects that span end-to-end product development
- Cultivate strong collaborations with cross-functional colleagues, including Product Management, Design, Data Science, Customer Service, Marketing and Communications, to bring the consumer perspective to the forefront of business decisions
- Strong leadership skills and a passion for translating findings into strategic recommendations
- Track record as a trusted thought partner, strong people manager and innovative leader
- Skilled communicator with a bias toward action and experience working with global cross-functional colleagues
- Passion for identifying untapped opportunities and connecting dots to guide strategy
- Ability to look at a set of needs across the business and identify key questions, themes, and potential for business impact; a ruthless, but gracious prioritizer
- Experience setting research priorities, defining objectives, developing roadmaps, and synthesizing insights across studies
- Expertise in user experience methodologies and hands-on international research experience
- Embodies the Netflix values while bringing a new perspective to continue improving our culture
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
Tech Jobs For You
Demo Crew Virtual Demo Specialist (Temporary) - East Coast
Ubisoft, Ubisoft Forward - digital conference East Coast, US
Twilio, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada