Payment Operations Manager
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
What you will be doing:
- Coordinating with global internal teams and external partners to fine-tune existing payment processes, investigate issues as they arise, identify any bugs that need addressing, and track issues to resolution
- Identifying new opportunities, with respect to operational components, for performance improvement, cost savings and risk mitigation with vendors and other payment partners
- Working with the payments data and analysis teams to monitor, create, and maintain payment operational metrics
- Providing operations support during the launches of new payment providers, methods of payment, etc.
- Managing the global payment processor relationships
- Working cross-functionally throughout the organization (engineering, data science, finance, CS, legal, etc.) to build a best-in-class payment program
What we are looking for:
- Critical thinker with strong problem solving skills and high attention to detail
- Clear, effective communicator
- Familiar with global payment systems and methods of payments - 2 years experience or more ideal
- Able to take on complex situations as well as understand key metrics and how they impact the business
- Experience in relationship management and driving strategic initiatives with partners
- Able to remain highly organized in a loosely structured, fast-paced environment
- Excited and curious about being involved in global payments and the prospect of delivering high-quality entertainment throughout the world
- Highly analytical with an ability to make data-driven decisions and translate identified opportunities into actionable changes
- Ability to execute and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Possessing a high level of intellectual curiosity focused on generating results, and exhibiting the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics
- Motivated, disciplined, and able to work autonomously
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.