Technical Solutions Manager
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Work with Product Managers and Business Stakeholders to augment our holistic product strategy with third-party software development
- Manage change management and rollout of new workflow/technological implementation to ensure product success
- Partner with our Studio Technical Solutions engineering team on the development and execution of build/buy software technologies.
- Act as primary Netflix point of contact for third-party software providers, facilitating deals, influencing roadmap, prioritizing requests, managing third party rollout and communication
- Measure and track project performance using data, appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
- Be a bridge between support teams, partners, and internal and external stakeholders.
- Advocate for users and stakeholders by exposing friction and reliability concerns pre and post implementation
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of software technology implementation, integration, rollout, and customer success.
- Ability to prioritize well, clearly articulate objectives and influence decision making across internal and external business functions.
- Ability to mobilize partners towards common goals.
- Strong communication skills, in writing or verbally, whether in small group discussions, presentations, or with business and technical stakeholders
- Demonstrate the ability to gather and analyze various data points (qualitative and quantitative) and whittle that information down to the most salient insights for the business.
Nice To Have
- Interest in the intersection of entertainment, technology, operations, and business.
- Flexibility to support all sizes of solutions, for teams of 10 to 1000.
- A passion for problem solving, project management and product implementation.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
Tech Jobs For You
Senior Software Engineer, School & District Tools, Education
The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Redwood City, CA (Open to Remote)