Netflix, New York, New York
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Provide pre-production through post-production AV support for live events hosted by Netflix, both internal and external facing.
- Partner with events, facilities, networking, IT, and AV engineering teams to provide guidance and technical expertise during event planning stages as needed
- Assist in the design, build, and management of conference rooms, training spaces, specialty spaces, and screening rooms.
- Research and develop the best video conference experience from the ground up with consideration for scalability and rapid deployment.
- Provide Tier 2/Tier 3 troubleshooting support when equipment issues are escalated.
- Work closely with the support team to determine trends and iterate on designs to improve stability.
- Foster the partnership with Google to troubleshoot CFM issues and add features to improve the user experience.
- Assist in the development of processes and standards for conference room designs and support across several different environments.
- Clearly communicate and document processes to team, vendors, and partners.
- Quality control of inventory and asset management
- 3 + years of experience operating and supporting live events (corporate, hospitality, or other major event venues).
- 3 + years experience configuring and troubleshooting audio and video equipment for live events or in a corporate environment
- 3 + years of experience partnering with external AV vendors for live events.
- Experience with live streaming technologies for YouTube, Facebook Live and other online distribution methods
- Experience with AV integration on the integrator and/or corporate side, with a focus on physical installation
- Experience with video conferencing systems and cloud bridging services such as Chromebox For Meetings, Vidyo, and BlueJeans -Working knowledge of H.323, SIP, and VOIP protocols
- Background in corporate conference room technology.
- Experience with designing around Chromebox for Meetings, a plus.
- Understanding of networking technology, video transmission over network, and audio/video signal flow.
- Experience working with Crestron equipment, audio DSP’s and Dante/AES microphone systems.
- Demonstrated project management experience with large projects, organizational skills, and an ability to maintain and create standards.
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision; must be a self-motivated self-starter who can initiate ideas and take ownership of work.
- Experience working with and managing various vendors, suppliers, and integrators.
- Able to prioritize tasks and projects, forecast upcoming project needs.
- Open to international and domestic travel.
- Organized and familiar with inventory management protocols
- Experience with the GSuite tools, particularly Google Meet Video Conferencing support and builds
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
German engineered blades and shaving cream online for a fair price