Coordinator, Employee Health
Netflix, New York, New York
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Attends team meetings and provides meeting minutes to team members
- Working and coordinating with executive assistants across teams on various aspects, including conferences and off-site meetings
- Manage emails and messages to distribute and communicate to appropriate team member(s) for responses
- Administers division programs and initiates/coordinates related meetings, implements actions steps, reports progress, and conducts follow-up as needed.
- BA/BS degree at minimum
- Experience working in a corporate occupational health environment is a plus
- 3-5 years serving as a coordinator to a global team
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask
- Team-player and proactive and proficient problem-solver
- Ability to be discreet and maintain confidential personal health information
- Proficiency in Google and MS Office, including: Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Meet, Google Docs, Google Groups, MS Word/Excel
- Ability to work well under pressure, and perform daily duties with minimal supervision
- Prioritize multiple concurrent assignments and daily tasks and adjust as needed
- Willingness to tackle matters outside area of expertise
- Ability to work flexible hours depending on current priorities
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
The social news and entertainment company.