Project Strategist, Gaming
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
You will use your experience & education in:
- Defining the best Editorial Creative asset strategy that guarantees the most effective and efficient launch of Netflix title experiences internationally.
- Fostering relationships and partnering with key stakeholders to develop Editorial Creative strategy and roadmap for your area.
- Driving editorial asset coordination for title launches.
- Analyzing data to support large scale processes, prioritize strategic development, and support innovation in the editorial asset space.
- Looking for opportunities to optimize on workflows, inefficiencies, or member issues that have been reported.
- Establishing and ensuring high quality standards, while overseeing the program for your component end-to-end.
- Mitigating risk on project timelines, workflow changes, and deliverables, and finding alternative solutions to challenges when needed
- Building relationships, developing shared goals, and evangelizing our team to cross-functional stakeholders.
- Supporting qualitative explorations and AB product tests, and using subject matter expertise to inform hypothesis testing.
- Thinking inclusively to meet and anticipate the needs of our diverse and growing members.
- Reviewing content and other evidence to make metadata decisions that accurately represent titles to our members.
- Occasional travel is required, once return to our offices resumes.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Business management, technology management, or equivalent experience is applicable.
- 5-10+ years experience in project management working on international software launches, information management, or creative content. Experience within the mobile app industry or Entertainment (media, gaming, music industry) a plus.
- Ability to lead large-scale, cross-functional programs.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one