Administrative Assistant, Legal - Japan
Netflix, Tokyo, Japan
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Scheduling meetings, internally and externally across different regions and time zones
- Maintaining calendars for team members, including booking and confirming meetings
- Coordinate travel arrangements (domestic and international)
- Administrative duties around processing travel, expense reports, digital and physical filing, ordering of equipment, etc.
- Organize and manage logistics from small to large company events - venue arrangement, guest invitations, event programming, gifts, etc
- Track vendor invoices and payments if any
- Manage various internal events/off-sites for the team
- Heavy communication internally and externally
- Creating presentations and documents using PowerPoint and Google Apps in English and Japanese
- Maintain flexibility and openness to take on additional projects as necessary or assigned
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Japanese
- 8+ years as an executive or administrative assistant
- Team-player who operates in a fast paced team-oriented setting
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
- Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
- Ability to negotiate fair rates whilst maintaining vendor relationships
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google Apps
- Passion and interest in the entertainment industry
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.