Head of Development Operations, Netflix Games Studio
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Establish the Development Operations infrastructure and process for a rapidly growing product portfolio of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party games
- Evolve the Game Development Framework (GDF) and Launch Readiness process for our business
- Create an environment and infrastructure for development success, providing thought leadership and optimizing learnings across studios and the broader Netflix Games business
- Build strong, productive relationships with the studios and partners across the Netflix Games business, establishing an effective process to manage a large product portfolio in various stages of development
- Hire and lead Program Management to track and review development progress and product health across multiple games in various stages of life; develop tools to enable information flow across the organization on status, key dates, and requests for support
- Identify potential issues in the development cycle, partner with the studio leaders to narrow down solutions and support an expedient resolution
- Provide central evaluation and management of third-party services that benefit our studios
- Significant experience in Project/Program Management for software development
- Experience managing and growing development teams in the video game industry
- Experienced with games across various genres from casual to core, shipped both one-time launch and live service products
- Demonstrated experience managing projects through the development lifecycle from business case/pre-production to launch/post-launch management, particularly AAA games on the mobile platform; successfully launching games on multiple platforms including console and PC.
- Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously, preferably a mix of R&D and live
- Expert knowledge of all aspects of game development, ability to anticipate issues and mitigate them with creative solutions
- Experience building partnerships with seasoned development leaders, both internal and external
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos