Manager, Payments - India
Netflix, Mumbai, India
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Build and maintain relationships across the payments industry in India including issuers, card brands, processors, PSPs, other APM providers.
- Optimize and fine tune Netflix’s card processing in the region and work closely with issuers, card brands and PSPs to roll out new initiatives (regulatory complaint recurring payment systems, 3DS 2.x, tokenization, etc.).
- Identify new opportunities to onboard new payment methods that can deliver scale.
- Work cross-functionally throughout the organization (Engineering, XD, Data Science, Finance, CS, Legal, etc.) to build a best-in-class payment program for India.
- Own key payment metrics for the market and derive actionable insights into improving customer experience, performance, and processing costs.
- A payments expert with a minimum 7 years of payments experience, having deep industry and market knowledge of payment processing, recurring billing, digital payments and general ecommerce with strong curiosity and interest in the consumer payments landscape.
- You are able to speak about payments trends, consumer preferences, and regulation in India and have experience in the payments industry or in an online business with a focus on enabling payments in India.
- Able to remain highly organized in a loosely structured and fast-paced environment.
- Experience and comfort operating with a high degree of freedom and responsibility - motivated, disciplined, self-driven, and able to work autonomously.
- Strong project management and collaboration skills across multiple functional areas
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to make data-driven decisions and translate identified opportunities into actionable changes.
- Existing relationships across the payments ecosystem.
- Ability to engage, listen, and collaborate with internal teams to align from ideation through execution to launch.
- You feel comfortable informing and evaluating technical engineering discussions.
- Possessing a high level of intellectual curiosity, is focused on generating results, and exhibits the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos