Product Creative Strategist - India
Netflix, Mumbai, India
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Your day to day will include
- Writing a creative brief based on data and insights from partner teams and tools.
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to source, direct and produce compelling imagery and video assets.
- Conceptualising and driving innovation projects that can enable more data-driven creative decision making.
- Leading onboarding meetings with studio reps, talent and agency partners to introduce Netflix product and creative.
- Reviewing artwork performance metrics, analysing winning trends, and determining a path for greater creative excellence.
- Working with engineers to determine the best tools or modifications to current tools to improve workflows.
- Looking above the horizon to conceptualise A/B test hypotheses to uncover new ways of driving business impact through creative.
- 10+ years in a digital creative environment. Entertainment and/or gaming experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with mobile, media and entertainment trends.
- Exceptional communicator: Ability to inspire and influence, and dexterity in presenting to large/ diverse audiences.
- Ability to create clear, effective briefs grounded in data and insights.
- Must be capable and conversant in all aspects of digital creative (image and video) production workflow.
- Deep experience working with creative talent and the ability to provide concise, clear, and actionable creative feedback/ direction.
- Deep curiosity for testing and analytics.
- Proactive, fast, and flexible problem-solver with superb time, resource, and stakeholder management.
- Passion and curiosity towards building great product experiences for everyone (local and global).
- Great interpersonal skills with the ability to voice opinions and give feedback.
- The soft skills to be able to recognize when to challenge conventional thinking, and also to accept feedback on ideas and work products.
- Excel as an individual contributor with global purview
- Understand, advocate, and embody the Netflix culture and team goals.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Brewing up the future, today.