Product Manager, Games
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Independently identify opportunities to advance the member and business needs of our games product, and build consensus around a roadmap that achieves our product goals.
- Motivate and partner with business leads, designers, program managers and engineer teams to design, plan, develop and launch new features or products
- Be a domain expert that can collaborate with product managers throughout the organization who’s work touches the games product.
- Work with Data Science to define KPIs that enable data-driven decision-making on the roadmap and overall future of the product.
- Drive A/B testing, market, and user research to identify customer needs and satisfaction drivers, and incorporate learnings into product decisions
- Define, support and deliver innovative and intuitive member experiences and features to drive player engagement and satisfaction
- Develop and implement go-to-market strategies, ensuring successful launch execution, learning and adoption. Monitor competitors and compare and contrast different approaches.
- 6+ years of hands-on experience in product management
- Experience in BOTH direct-to-consumer and business-to-business digital products or services, with a record of launching products or platforms, preferably in the games space
- Experience with data-driven feature design and decisions.
- Experience communicating both creative and functional feedback to diverse groups
- Passion for creating great products, with the ability to identify flaws and inefficiencies in the design, experience, and behavioral outcomes
- Experience guiding the full product development process: creation, design, execution, quality testing, etc.
- Experience translating UX testing and feedback into new features
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one