Associate, Content Strategy & Analysis - Turkey
Netflix, Istanbul, Turkey
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
RESPONSIBILITIES, A sample of work could include:
- Preparing deal and valuation analyses (model building, scenario testing etc.) in partnership with the Creative and Business Affairs teams
- Conducting market research, tracking and compiling industry trends in the region
- Conducting analysis of key business drivers, trends and performance indicators
- Regularly present analyses and reports on relevant operating and financial metrics in an easy-to-understand format to senior business leaders
- Compiling thoughtful post-mortem analyses to determine areas for optimization and improvement
- Working cross-functionally with other CS&A teams globally as well as Product, Marketing, Consumer Insights teams
- 3-5 years of experience in a top management consulting firm, investment bank, private equity, hedge fund, and/or media/entertainment/tech company in a strategy/business development/analytical role. We are looking for candidates that have worked in a highly-demanding environment in which complex modeling and analysis is performed
- Passion for entertainment and avid watcher of content
- Strong communication/presentation skills with track record of presenting complex analyses to executives/senior management clearly and concisely
- Superb financial modeling skills and extensive experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis
- The successful candidate must display, through attitude and accomplishments, strong initiative for anticipating and meeting the business demands of senior-level business managers. He or she must thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, focus on generating results, and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics
- The successful candidate must be motivated, disciplined, and be able to work effectively autonomously
- Exceptional proficiency with MS Excel & PowerPoint; working knowledge of statistics and analysis packages
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, mathematics, statistics or other relevant field that demonstrates quantitative orientation.
- Fluency in English and Turkish required
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
The leading leasing, marketing, and asset management platform taking commercial real estate businesses online.