Product Support Operations Manager, Games
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Provide key customer service insights and feedback to product and other internal and external business partners, and inform product development with a clear understanding of how our members feel about our product and what is driving customer service contacts.
- Drive strategic and collaborative discussions with stakeholders around what our members are telling us, and provide visibility into member scenarios and gaps.
- Plan for operational readiness and effectively communicate product feature launches and changes to customer service agents and other internal teams through internal Knowledge Base content and other communication channels.
- Create and maintain relevant Help Center content (help.netflix.com) and self-service tooling to ensure customers who seek help will find a resolution to the most frequently asked questions in your subject area.
- Leverage multiple data sources to provide data-driven analysis and recommendations.
- Be a subject matter expert (SME) and inform CS operations in regards to Netflix features and functionality.
- The role is based in Netflix’s headquarters in Los Gatos. Willingness to travel is a plus.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: Program Management, Product Management, Project Management, Product Marketing, or Customer Support.
- Experience in gathering and compiling business insights and identifying trends from data, including a combination of data from multiple sources.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Strong user experience focus and experience, preferably with consumer web or related products.
- Experience in working with global teams across multiple time zones.
- Experience working with the media or PR industry is a plus.
- Familiarity with the customer service environment is a huge plus.
- Desired qualities: Innovative thinking, curiosity, action-oriented, ability to identify and drive improvements, strong relationship builder, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, highly adaptable, organized, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one