Senior Researcher, Games
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
In this role, you will:
- Establish (with support) the Consumer Insights function for this new area for Netflix.
- Lead global, foundational research (qualitative and quantitative) to drive strategy for our games initiative.
- Explore gaming around the world, uncovering opportunities for Netflix to innovate and differentiate within gaming.
- Partner closely with senior leadership and pertinent partner teams (Design, Studio/Content, Product Management, Data Science, Engineering, Marketing, etc.)
- Drive results into impact, synthesizing and communicating insights throughout the organization (including executive leadership) with clear, compelling deliverables.
- Bring vision to a developing space, identifying the root question(s) to solve for, and how to unearth insights that will inform key business decisions.
- Hands-on experience conducting primary research (agency or client-side).
- Experience in gaming consumer research preferred.
- University Degree in social sciences preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- Proficient in presentation, spreadsheet, and word processing programs.
- Experience socializing insights at all levels of an organization, including leadership.
Familiarity with, and passion for gaming preferred:
- Familiar with the different platforms and experiences available within gaming (e.g. mobile, console, PC, cloud-based), and the variety of game types afforded by each.
- Has experience conducting research on gaming-related (or adjacent) questions.
- Is excited about Netflix’s gaming initiative, and its many opportunities and challenges.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
The best bed for better sleep