(Contract) Coordinator, Production Finance (JET Program) - Korea
Netflix, Seoul, South Korea
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Immersive and comprehensive training in Production Finance and Production Accounting while supporting the Production Finance Team
- Partner with Production Finance Associate to manage studio paid costs, bank reconciliations, show fundings, accounts payable and relationship management with outside production accounting teams
- Candidates are required to be highly analytical and be strong and effective communicators
- Candidates must thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, focus on generating results and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics
- Candidates must be self-motivated, disciplined, highly organized, and able to prioritize multiple tasks
- High aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem solving and analysis utilizing financial applications, including excellent Excel skills, are required
- Strong written communication skills and experience in facilitating and presenting analyses are required
- Entertainment/Content industry interest is required
- Fluency in English and Korean languages is required
- Professional experience or a bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting or Film is a plus
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid