Senior Data Engineer - Product Analytics
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Skills & Characteristics:
- You have experience building production data pipelines with distributed data processing technologies (batch or streaming).
- You strive for elegant and intuitive dataset design. You have hands-on and deep experience with schema design and data modeling.
- You are proficient in at least one major programming language and are passionate about writing clean, supportable code.
- You are an advocate for data quality. You have a strong opinion on when data audits, unit tests, and documentation can be most effective.
- You are a technical thought leader. You will be responsible for developing and evolving the technical vision for data systems in the Product domain.
- You are curious about the rapidly evolving technologies in this domain. You are eager to learn and master new tech when it can have a big impact on our team.
- Previous experiencince with experimentation is a plus.
- You can relate to many of the aspects of the Netflix Culture and love to operate independently while collaborating and giving/receiving candid feedback to your team members.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one