Senior Analyst, International Tax
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with design and implementation of tax planning projects for the studios organization;
- Researching tax technical issues and preparing technical documentation;
- Providing support in engaging with cross-functional teams to manage tax planning projects and day-to-day operations for the studio organization; and
- Providing support in engaging with teams within tax and cross functionally on special projects including our gaming initiative.
- You embrace and advocate the Netflix culture and our long-term view
- 5-7+ years of experience working with a broad range of tax issues facing large multinational corporations, including public accounting, law firm, and/or industry experience;
- CPA, law degree, and/or Masters degree in taxation preferred;
- Tax experience in the video game industry is a plus;
- Extensive experience with US international tax concepts and basic understanding of transfer pricing concepts;
- Self-starter with good judgement and strong organizational skills;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and produce high quality work in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to build relationships with cross-functional business partners; and
- Critical thinker with a focus on finding pragmatic solutions to tax issues that may impact the business.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Payroll Services. Benefits. Compliance.