Product Designer, XD
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
A bit about the Product Designer we’re looking for:
- A principal product designer that has taken products from concept through launch. Must be strong in building design systems with top-notch visual skills across all platforms.
- Works autonomously and collaborates well with Leads and peers on the design and UX vision, informs roadmap and strategy, and executes implementing designs and systems with cross-functional partners such as engineering, research, and PM.
- Comfortable in the face of ambiguity, moving fast to learn fast, and prioritizing effectively
- Innovates and visualizes new ways of merging content and product
- Articulates design vision, approach, and status to cross-functional partners and leads through presenting, prototyping, and design specs
- Knows how to focus a team with customer-centric questions like “what’s in it for the user?” and “What is a must in an MVP user experience that honors our 3 year vision?”
- Inspires and aligns the cross-functional team with a design vision, communicating and understanding the sequencing of getting to that ultimate vision
- Scopes design work and negotiate with business and engineering partners to align around milestones and deliverables that are realistic and feasible
Technical skills we’re looking for:
- Fluency in core design tools (Figma, Photoshop)
- Fluency in design prototyping tools (Origami, Figma, or other)
- Understanding of designing for web, mobile, and other platforms
- Able to implement and collaborate with engineers (not necessary to know code)
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.