Associate, Strategy Planning & Analysis - Plans & Pricing
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Developing frameworks on how to approach complex issues facing the business
- Analyzing historical impacts of plans and pricing changes, as well as recent subscriber performance and external trends, to inform future plans and pricing changes
- Assessing patterns for product usage that can be used to inform better approaches to monetization
- Understanding how changes to product features shift consumer willingness to pay
- Evaluating how future plans and pricing changes will impact Netflix’s financials
- 4+ years of experience, ideally in management consulting, investment banking, or similar field
- Extensive experience conducting quantitative analysis that leads to actionable insights
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, but also able to work independently
- Adept at managing multiple projects and stakeholders on a regular basis
- Skilled in preparing effective presentations with clear narrative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Excel and google sheets skills (mandatory)
- Proficiency with Tableau and SQL
- MBA a plus
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Software that predicts technology trends.