Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Partner with the global Experiences team end-to-end as business & legal affairs point person. Draft and negotiate all production and operations agreements (e.g., venue agreements; production service or vendor agreements; concessions, sponsorship and merchandise agreements; financing agreements). Provide legal review and clearance of production, creative and marketing matters (e.g., health and safety, accessibility, consumer disclosures, etc.). Advise on deal structuring and partnership arrangements.
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional partners on best practices and internal positions for rights acquisitions in the Location Based Entertainment and Live Stage spaces.
- Coordinate with other areas of the business as needed (e.g., finance, tax, risk management, labor, etc.).
- Partner with legal professionals within the Consumer Products Business & Legal Affairs group.
What we need from you:
- JD or equivalent with relevant practical experience in the Legitimate Stage or Location Based Entertainment industry. (10+ years of experience preferred)
- Fluency in English; additional language skills preferred, not required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to collaborate closely with business teams that are innovating new business models and partnerships.
- Ability to work proactively, independently, and reliably under tight timeframes.
- Strong analytical capabilities and judgment. Practical, risk-tolerant, and solution-oriented to achieve the best outcome for Netflix.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.