Investigations & Response Specialist
Netflix, Alphaville, Brazil
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Triage, investigate, and respond to tickets related to privacy related matters
- Work and communicate cross-functionally with different teams to evaluate and investigate issues
- Analyze and accurately respond to a variety of time-sensitive requests from local law enforcement authorities
- Respond to written inquiries from consumers, agencies or other online portals regarding Netflix’s practices
- Work cross-functionally with different teams to evaluate and investigate issues
- Liaison with key stakeholders on corporate policies and/or issues
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to review data and identify trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior organizational skills, extraordinary attention to detail, and a mindset that processes can constantly be improved
- Self-starter and fast learner who can work independently while using impeccable judgment
- 3+ working knowledge of customer support and escalation as well as data protection
- Receptive to and able to appropriately incorporate feedback
- Ability to adapt to business needs and thrives in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Fluency in English is a must
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.
Tech Jobs For You
Senior Product Designer, New Categories
DoorDash, Austin, TX; Chicago, IL; Los Angeles, CA; Mountain View, ...