Senior Software Engineer, AuthServices
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Experience with and understanding of authentication, authorization, and accountability
- In depth experience with at least one programming language is preferred; we’ve invested heavily in Java and use other languages such as Go, C++ Python, NodeJS and more
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Experience architecting and building complex distributed systems
- Experience designing and implementing RESTful/gRPC APIs at scale
- Experience running services on top of a Cloud computing platform (e.g., AWS, Microsoft Azure, GCP)
Nice to have:
- Experience working with authentication and authorization protocols/frameworks (OpenID Connect, OAuth, or SAML)
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with Graph databases such as Neo4j
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.