Title Operations Project Manager
Netflix, London, United Kingdom
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
What You’ll Do:
- Own the end to end, on service project management of a title. While multiple teams (internal and external) are responsible for creating and delivering assets, you will be responsible for ensuring those assets are coming in at the right time and keeping the project moving towards a predetermined launch date that all of your stakeholders are aligned to.
- Be a Netflix product expert. Make recommendations to our stakeholders based on your product expertise and knowledge of member experience in different markets.
- Partner with internal and external teams and serve as the primary point of contact on operational matters related to the title.
- Exercise sound judgment and risk mitigation to create/modify delivery and launch plans including use cases that fall outside the norm.
- Constantly evaluate our workflows with the intention of improving our efficiency and effectiveness in launching titles.
- Partner with our Systems, Engineering, Partnerships and Quality teams within Global Product Creative Operations, to guide tooling, workflow, and vendor needs to help scale operations.
What You’ll Need:
- Mid-to senior-level project management experience (Lean or Six Sigma would be a bonus)
- Previous work experience in one or more EMEA territories
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An analytical and innovative mindset
- A passion for operations and a thirst to do more with less, to work smarter not harder
- An agile, goal-oriented personality
- A tools-first mentality reserving human activity for where judgement and communication is critical
- The ability to build deep cross-functional relationships
- A business and team first attitude (naturally selfless)
- A self starter mentality (takes initiative)
- An optimistic, solutions driven attitude in the most challenging situations
- Fluency in an additional language is a huge plus
- The ability to adapt to the Netflix culture and values
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
The social news and entertainment company.