Digital Creative Producer, LATAM
Netflix, Mexico City, Mexico
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Partner closely with Marketing and CMP teams for feasible, flawless, and impactful campaign execution. This includes executional oversight and coordination of various campaign elements (creative, technological, and digital innovation, digital media, social media, etc.)
- Support the implementation of global campaigns to the local market, leveraging global knowledge and materials and your knowledge of the region to deploy local marketing integrated campaigns
- Be the technological and digital expert. You will be the advisor throughout the region in technological and digital development. You are updated and passionate about technology and understand the impact it has on bringing ideas to life
- Drive digital creative innovation across Latin America, managing and owning local agency and vendor relationships to produce digital creative executions that help further our brand and connect new fans to Netflix Original titles
- Manage digital production and oversee the delivery of assets, focusing on tech and digital development as well as digital media such as dynamic display, rich media, online video, mobile, and social creative types
- Lead communications during the project lifecycle to ensure that external agencies and internal stakeholders from Creative, Media, Production, and Marketing are aligned
- Be an in-region local digital expert, driving communications about best-in-class activations, technical and cultural nuances with global teams
- Define, negotiate, communicate, implement and monitor technical quality standards and creative integrity on all project deliverables according to Netflix creative guidelines
- Integrate closely with internal and external trafficking teams to ensure that all digital tracking is implemented correctly, efficiently, deadlines are met, and executions are flawless
- Work closely with the global and regional teams, supporting local implementation of global campaigns, leveraging global materials to deploy local marketing experiences and creative extensions.
Experience & Skills
- At least 7+ years of digital advertising experience, preferably at an entertainment brand, advertising, or creative content agency with an emphasis on website development, digital/technological experiences development as well as display, rich media, video, and paid social for desktop and mobile platforms
- Strong leadership and communication skills, managing cross-functional stakeholders across multiple touchpoints
- Fluency of digital creative technology and marketing best practices, IAB standards, programmatic and dynamic creative development
- Savvy in social media platforms: technical aspects, specs, new formats, user experiences.
- Ability to manage a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, with diverse geographically dispersed teams, whilst being meticulous with the details
- Ability to translate creative ideas through to technical and native executions, for various ad serving platforms and proprietary publisher platforms
- High competency and proven track record of building high-performance digital marketing experiences
- Hands-on experience working with Doubleclick and other 3rd party ad serving platforms, QA & trafficking processes, and experience troubleshooting directly with local Publisher teams
- Experience with QA and troubleshooting directly with Publisher teams
- Experience producing custom tools and proprietary systems to solve business challenges
- Knowledgeable and familiar with leading digital agencies across Latinamerica
- Expert knowledge of the trends and limitations of the evolving LATAM digital marketing ecosystem, including exposure to/experience with programmatic buying and paid social platforms
- Fluency in English and Spanish is needed. Portuguese knowledge is a plus.
- You are a solid production and project manager with superb time, resources, and stakeholder management
- You are passionate and curious about all aspects of the business and specifically about technology, digital marketing, and paid social creative - a proactive self-starter, who doesn’t wait to be told what to do and is resourceful in finding solutions
- You are a natural-born communicator, connecting the dots when others cannot and simplifying complex issues and questions
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity
- You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed, and always up for a challenge!
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Payroll Services. Benefits. Compliance.