Global Consolidations Manager
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Oversee the monthly financial statement consolidation process (including foreign currency re-measurement, transfer pricing, translation and allocations).
- Manage the Company’s overall intercompany process and review reconciliations of certain intercompany balances.
- Develop and execute a strategy to address E2E intercompany process (from bookings to treasury settlement).
- Lead projects in the record-to-report and intercompany workflow to optimize current process and systems, partnering with the FinTech team
- Collaborate with the international accounting teams to support initiatives for accurate & timely statutory financials and audits.
- Responsible for the general ledger and chart of accounts. Review account roll ups and classification to ensure compliance with GAAP and internal reporting requirements.
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of financial reports from Workday Financials.
- Review & approve Treasury ad hoc journal entries, banking template & reconciliations to ensure accurate cash accounting done via system and manual journal entries.
- Partner with FinTech on the implementation of system enhancements and reporting initiatives. Proactively identify gaps in current system and partner with FinTech to develop solutions.
- Serve as the Company’s point person for best practices on reconciliation, GL structure and internal reporting.
- Lead, develop and inspire the Consolidation team that consists of 3+ individuals
- 8+ years of hands on accounting experience, with strong knowledge of general ledger and consolidations accounting.
- Extensive experience with ERP systems – experience with Workday Financials or other cloud based ERP is a plus.
- Proficiency with excel.
- Experience with Blackline or other account reconciliation tool is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with ASC 830 Foreign Currency Matter.
- Bachelor degree in Finance and/or Accounting required.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- CPA with Big 4 or other accounting experience is a plus.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Payroll Services. Benefits. Compliance.