Promotional Asset Specialist - UCAN
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
SOURCE AND DISTRIBUTE CREATIVE ASSETS
- Serve as liaison between post-production, external partners, and internal stakeholders to source, manage, and distribute title content for marketing/publicity use.
- Project manage the flow of creative assets, including sourcing files, uploading and tagging shoot footage, and organizing promotional assets.
- Receive, identify, and ingest media assets into our digital asset management platforms.
- Control permissions and onboard users to our asset management systems.
FULFILL AV & ARTWORK FOR PROMOTIONAL CAMPAIGNS
- Coordinate the creation of assets for MarComms teams.
- Sourcing promotional assets from the product creative team, manage AV and Artwork vendors to make changes, curating assets into a document, and then distributing for use.
IMPROVE OUR WORKFLOWS & TOOLS
- Identify gaps in processes and/or tasks that can be optimized to improve our delivery metrics.
- Design, develop, and drive initiatives and tools to close gaps and make meaningful change.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders to align on project scope, delivery timelines, and plans for new workflows.
- Identify ways to use technology to improve the way we work.
- Lead change management processes and influence partner teams to change the way they work.
The Ideal Candidate Has:
- Proven experience fulfilling and managing large sets of assets in complex DAM environments.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders and prioritise tasks and escalate issues as needed. Ability to work non-standard hours.
- Strong knowledge of digital file specs, size formats, and codecs.
- Aptitude in identifying and troubleshooting technical issues.
- Ability to operate effectively in ambiguity and willingness to pivot workflows as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and exceptional attention to detail.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.
Tech Jobs For You
Senior Software Engineer - Customer Experience, Customer Care
Qualtrics, Seattle, Washington, United States