Coordinator, Client Services - Animation
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Schedule Dialogue Record Rooms, bays, suites, and services with efficiency and mindfulness on-premises at each facility/space.
- Provide support to our technical Post Services team of Mixers, Editors, and Technicians to ensure our suites are well prepared for creative sessions
- Be a superuser and internal champion of the Facility Management platform, ensuring all bookings, production data, and utilization tracking and reporting are up to date and correct.
- Work closely with the Client Service Supervisors and Manager to develop a high-performing client service culture within the Client Services Team, liaising closely with our Creative, Production, and Post executives to deliver an optimum experience for all our Filmmakers at each campus.
- Partner and plan with cross-functional partners to ensure creative technical needs are always met and exceeded with minimal disruption.
- Provide workflow knowledge, and guidance to our filmmakers, content partners, and creative artists using our services and rooms.
- 5+ years of experience in a facility producing, and/or client service roles within post-production, studio, or network
- Experience with and ability to respectfully, but authoritatively, engage with creative executives and content creators
- Strong scheduling experience and multitasking under pressure
- Ability to manage and operate in ambiguous situations and think on your feet to solve challenges and problems
- Strong communication skills with proven ability to socialize, explain and promote new and complex technology, tools, and workflows
- Extensive knowledge of content creation and post-production workflows
- Proven track record of innovation, initiative, ideation, and implementation
- Proven abilities to embrace, drive and enable change management
- Experience working with diverse teams across multiple functions, skills, and locations
- Strong organizational skills with a proactive mindset, positive orientation, and outlook
- Available and open to off hours coverage that falls outside of traditional business hours
- Team-player who thrives in a fast-paced, team-oriented setting
- Ability to prioritize and balance the supervision of several projects in various points of production from development through delivery
- Passionate about our culture and values in the workplace
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Sweat in good company