Coordinator, Post Production - Documentary Series
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Track and oversee all post schedules, keeping things up to date and well communicated
- Set up and manage cut viewings for internal Creative Execs
- Set up and attend post production calls and meetings as needed
- Key point of contact for post with both internal and external teams throughout the process from pitch to delivery
- Coordinate onboarding new projects with internal Specialists and as needed through the delivery process - i.e QC, localization teams, archiving assets, etc
- Manage Publicity and Marketing requests and assets
- Update and manage all relevant information in internal databases - including show info, talent, locations and rates, etc
- Set up key creative approval sessions when necessary (i.e mix, grade reviews, etc)
- Set up and schedule legal clearance reviews with Legal Department
- Support the post managers reviewing schedules, budgets, quotes, workflows as required
- Keeping up to date with Netflix tools, specs and technologies
- Attend post events, shows and meetings as required, representing Netflix at the highest standard at all times
- Minimum 3-5 years of non-fiction post-production experience in either a project supervising or managerial role. Documentary experience is a plus.
- Experience in a fast paced environment overseeing several projects in various points of production (from development through delivery)
- A passion for documentary content, and a comfort navigating the ever-changing plans that go hand in hand with documentary filmmaking.
- Knowledge of current trends and workflows for both UHD/4K, Dolby Vision/HDR, and Dolby Atmos.
- Familiar with professional-grade camera formats and compression and post production tools used during editorial, online, grading and sound post workflows.
- Team-player who operates in a fast paced team-oriented setting
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
- Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
- Desire and self motivation to continuously learn
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask
- Proficiency in Google Suite and budgeting software would be advantageous
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Wholesale’s leading digital marketplace and data exchange