Manager, Marketing FP&A
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Work closely with senior Public Relations executives to translate strategic initiatives into a multi-year operating financial roadmap
- Develop near and long-term public relations Expense and Headcount forecasts for Netflix in the United States and Canada
- Create insightful presentations to summarize analyses and facilitate decision-making for leadership
- Become proficient in our reporting tools and planning system (Anaplan); continuously contribute to system enhancements and automated reporting
- Engage, educate, and assist public relations stakeholders in budget planning processes and tools
- Forecast overhead costs, including developing activity-based workforce models and working with HR and Talent to forecast organizational needs
- 6+ years of relevant experience in FP&A. Prior media/entertainment or marketing/PR experience is preferred but not required
- Verbal and written proficiency in English required; clear and concise communication abilities required; experience in communicating internationally a plus
- Extensive experience conducting quantitative and qualitative financial analysis and delivering actionable recommendations based on the analysis
- Experience leading and building teams
- Superior proficiency in Excel & complex financial modelling
- Prior experience working with or reporting analysis to high-level stakeholders
- Sound working knowledge of related accounting policies preferred
- Motivated and disciplined to work effectively and autonomously
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and tolerate ambiguity and shifting requirements
- Highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics
- 4-year degree in a relevant field with strong academic performance (Finance, Business, Accounting, Economics); MBA a plus
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.