Manager, Product Reliability & Support
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Build highly motivated and culturally aligned teams that can act quickly and effectively at every level of the organization
- Manage complex and large-scale cross-team, cross-functional initiatives.
- Drive projects related to growth and reliability while keeping partners honest about what a great support experience looks like with technology
- Develop core KPI’s that measure and celebrate your team’s impact
- Develop strong cross-functional relationships with business partners across Studio, Corporate, Security, Creative Production, Data Engineering, Analytical, Support teams, and others.
- Facilitate and consult on roadmap prioritization of Netflix Technology organization.
Qualifications and Expectations:
- Five or more years of management experience or relevant experience leading efforts.
- Five or more years of experience in technical support or development, gathering insights, and growing effective processes to manage complex business needs.
- Strong organizational communication skills and experience working with a broad range of stakeholder groups.
- Proven experience building productive relationships with partners and leaders across the organization.
- Ability to effectively debate and use data as the basis of your argument.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously without losing sight of crucial goals. Ability to drive teams/decisions through ambiguity.
- Passionate, Proactive, Curious.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.