Senior Data Scientist - Experimentation for Editorial Creative
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
What you will do:
- Unlock the potential of impactful greenfield areas through effective identification and application of analytics, causal inference, and experimentation
- Define novel metrics to power decision-support tools
- Lead the design, analysis, and interpretation of experiments
- Join a stunning team of data experts with diverse skill set, and contribute to Netflix Research by developing new methodologies that could enhance our decision-making process
- Present your research and insights to all levels of the company, including executive level, clearly and concisely
Who you are:
- You have strong statistical knowledge and intuition in analytics, experimentation, and observational studies
- You have expertise working with large data sets and analyzing complex data with SQL and visualization tools like Tableau (or similar tools)
- You have strong programming skills in languages like Python
- You are excited about translating abstract business questions into actionable insights and high impact data products
- You are a self-starter who thrives under a high level of autonomy
- Netflix culture resonates with you
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.