Manager, Content Strategy & Analysis - Spain
Netflix, Madrid, Spain
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Prepare deal and valuation analyses (model building, scenario testing...) in partnership with the Creative and Business Affairs teams
- Conduct market research, track and compile industry trends in the region
- Conduct analysis of key business drivers, trends and performance indicators
- Regularly present analyses and reports on relevant operating and financial metrics in an easy-to-understand format to senior business leaders
- Compile thoughtful post-mortem analyses to determine areas for optimization and improvement
- Work cross-functionally with other CS&A teams globally as well as Product, Marketing, Consumer Insights teams...
- 6-9 years of experience in a top management consulting firm, investment bank, private equity and/or media/entertainment/tech company in a strategy role. For candidates with MBAs, typically we would look at candidates with 1-4 years post-MBA experience
- Passion for entertainment and avid watcher of content
- Strong communication/presentation skills with track record of presenting complex analyses to executives/senior management clearly and concisely
- Superb financial modeling skills and extensive experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis
- The successful candidate must display, through attitude and accomplishments, strong initiative for anticipating and meeting the business demands of senior-level business managers. He or she must thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, focus on generating results, and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics.
- Netflix is fast-growing with a flat organizational structure, which means that employees are often asked to perform tasks with a range of difficulties. The ideal candidate would be prepared to regularly "roll up their sleeves" to perform more routine tasks on the same day that they are asked to prepare analysis and a presentation to the executives of the company.
- The candidate must be motivated, disciplined, and be able to work effectively autonomously.
- Exceptional proficiency with MS Excel & PowerPoint; working knowledge of statistics and analysis packages.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, mathematics, statistics or other relevant field that demonstrates quantitative orientation. MBA is a plus but not required.
- Fluency in English and Spanish required
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.
Tech Jobs For You
Software Engineer, Data Reliability (Data SRE)
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA; New York City, NY; Chicago, IL; Los An...