Partnerships Program Manager
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
A Typical Day Might Include:
- Review artwork performance metrics, analyze winning trends, and determine a path for better creative and more efficient workflows.
- Drive contractual agreements and rate card negotiations as new agencies are onboarded and new assets are rolled out.
- Lead onboarding meetings with agencies to set up delivery protocols and quality expectations.
- Strengthen external agency relationships by providing context around quality expectations and asset innovations.
- Communicate the purpose and workflow of the Partnerships program across internal cross-functional teams.
- Gather and act upon weekly feedback from our Product Creative Producers who are accountable for the artwork these agencies generate.
- Negotiate Master Service Agreements, Statements of Work and other key contractual agreements with agencies.
The Right Stuff:
- Minimum 5 years of experience cultivating and improving external agency and cross-functional relationships, preferably in an entertainment or technology environment.
- Prior project management, team leadership, or creative agency experience.
- Experience utilizing data and crafting metrics to measure impact.
- Experience using a Digital Asset Management system or similar tools to propagate and track assets through an operational workflow.
- Understanding and eye for great visual design and the ability to apply to our Product User Interface.
- Understand, advocate, and embody the company’s values and team goals.
- Basic proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Strategic Partner Manager
Senior Business Analyst, Meetup Groups
Meetup, New York
Business Analyst / Product Owner
Territory Account Manager, Quebec
TradeRev, Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
Big Data Engineer - India
Kogentix, Hyderabad, India
Analyst, AML Remediations Expert
Exiger, London, UK