Program Manager - Content Hub Onboarding
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Key Attributes / Requirements:
- Deep understanding of Post-Production, Asset Management, API Implementations and Production workflows.
- 10+ years experience working at a creative post-production lab building workflows.
- Strong desire to be a recognized industry leader in the asset management and workflow design with a bias toward innovation.
- Track record of building and growing symbiotic relationships with 3rd party companies.
- Willingness and aptitude to educate both internal and external entities with varying degrees of knowledge in the technical aspects of Asset Management, post-production workflows.
- Simplicity seeking in finding solutions to complicated problems.
- Ability to stay highly aligned with multiple cross-functional teams.
- Strong organizational and communication skills, especially with regards to project management.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit https://www.netflix.com/
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer - Financial
Eventbrite, Nashville, Tennessee
Senior Software Engineer (Front End Engineer)
PlayStation, Aliso Viejo, CA
Software Engineer, Shopping Infrastructure
Pinterest, San Francisco
Software Engineer, Business Intelligence
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Site Reliability Engineer - Machine Learning Systems
Quora, Mountain View, CA
Vimeo, New York, NY