Coordinator, Corporate Entertainment & Finance
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Assist with intercompany agreements by obtaining signatures, fulfilling tax and signature requirements globally, managing and updating project tracking tools, and organizing and maintaining completed agreements.
- Serve as a liaison between internal and external parties in the collection and execution of documents.
- Maintain data integrity of all information pertaining to intercompany agreements and certain intellectual property rights across internal databases.
- Draft forms and schedules for certain intercompany agreements across all content verticals (e.g., production services agreements, music schedules, and master assignment schedules).
- Coordinating with the legal teams on workflows, and answering questions on entity selection.
- Identifying and making updates to presentations and form files so information is readily accessible and accurate
- Exemplify the core Netflix Values.
- At least 3+ years of business and legal affairs experience in the film or television industry.
- Clear and concise written and oral communication skills.
- Self starter with ability to think practically and be solution-oriented.
- Collaborative colleague who is also comfortable working with minimal oversight on certain projects and can make decisions independently.
- High level of organizational skills, extraordinary attention to detail, and ability to prioritize and time-manage across multiple deadlines.
- Ability to pivot quickly and fluidly.
- Strong analytical capabilities and judgment;
- Flexibility and openness to take on additional projects as necessary or assigned; and
- Willingness to handle matters outside area of expertise.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.